Monday, February 7, 2011

SUPER BOWL

I watched the Super Bowl with the family. I picked the Steelers to win and I though they would through their defense. Where was Palamalou and Harrison? The main play makers for the Steelers defense didn't show up. Aaron Rodgers is a solid Super star Quarterback who lead his team to the victory. He is the Best Quarterback in football. He's only played for three years and he's still not reached his potential. The Half Time Show sucked and the commercials were okay with my personal favorite being the Darth Vader commercial. The Super Bowl weekend should be a national holiday. The only bad part about yesterday no more football for 6 more months. Hopefully the players and owners get the labor problems solved. If not this might be the last pro football game for a while. Listen to my radio show shortside sports on blogtalk radio Monday,Wednesday, and Friday at 11 am MWT.

No comments:

Post a Comment