Monday, February 14, 2011

Why I Love Sports!!!!!!!

Today on the radio show we talked about loving sports. Sports has always been there for me. Sports has been the one consistent throughout my life. Through growing up, getting married and having kids sports has always been at my side. I love to play sports and it helped me as I grew up to deal with all of the crazy emotions a teenager deals with. Sports taught me about defeat. Because in sports, as in life we face losing constantly. Sports are my passion and have taught me to be mentally though, a good sport, and has given me many fun memories. In school when I wasn't the most gifted student I could always do well at sports. PE was always my favorite class. So on this Valentines I remember why I LOVE sports.  My hope for you is that you have a love or passion that has given you back as much as I feel I have received from sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment